Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this
website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following
govern the Ropewalk’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do
not use our website.
The term ‘Ropewalk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Ropewalk
, Maltkiln Road , Barton upon Humber , North Lincolnshire, DN18 5JT.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee
as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website for
any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely
at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your
own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the
property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of
the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern
Ireland, Scotland and Wales.